Advanced Swimmer | Summer | Evenings
$180.00 Pay on DMPS Site
Full steps for seasonal registration are outlined below.
Register your advanced swimmer for the summer season practices and club meets. This also includes all club meet fees, facility rent, team insurance and a team t-shirt!
Don't forget the registration form.
USA athlete registration must be paid to swim at USA meets. Annual membership is approx. $70. 1. For those in need of assistance with this fee, please contact Coach Weber for information about USA Swimming's Outreach Athlete Program. USA Meet fees are NOT included.
Advanced swimmers need to meet the qualifying time for their age-group and gender to register for these practices.
Minimum Qualifying Times
8 & Under: 25 Free - :30.0
9-10: 50 Free - :42.0
11-12: 50 Free - :41.0
13-14: 50 Free - :32.0
8 & Under: 25 Free - :28.5
9-10: 50 Free - :44.0
11-12: 50 Free - :39.0
13-14: 50 Free - :33.0
Season Dates & Practices
Summer | June 4 - July 26
- Evenings: Mon-Fri 6:00-7:00PM
- Practices held at Lincoln High School
*Starting date subject to making up snow days.
The summer SDMS Championship meet will be held July 26. Please mark your calendars!
Note: Practices options are capped to prevent overcrowding at practice. There are no refunds. Please only register if you are certain your child wants to participate.
Follow these simple steps to register!
1. Confirm your practice selection is correct - Mornings.
2. Complete the the registration form.
3. Click the blue "Pay Now" button to be taken to the DMPS website to complete payment and registration. You will need to create an account if you don't have already have one.